Hosted by the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
The candidate is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading the SBIP to achieve its mission. He/She is responsible for strategic planning and project governance. The candidate will also act as a liaison to facilitate the collaboration between SBIP, the steering committee and industry partners.
- Spearhead strategic planning for SBIP in the course of its mission, ensuring that annual workplan and team resources are aligned to meet programme goals.
- Work closely with and manage line managers from each domain, to monitor, develop and execute project plans and associated project content in order to achieve programme KPIs.
- Track project milestones and deliverables. Implement and track key milestones & relevant KPIs to measure success of projects.
- Manage the programme’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the program progresses, including tracking and reporting to steering committee.
- Keep management and steering committee abreast of developments, including setting up periodic reviews and prepare relevant documents to communicate progress.
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time and with quality.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the programme, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.
- Responsible for resource planning, leading, organising, and motivating teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in the delivery of project to provide exceptional business value to users.
- Responsible for managing multiple concurrent high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple teams.
- Ensuring the delivery of new blockchain services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
- Responsible for recruitment of required resources.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 7 years of experience working in a team leader / leadership / management position, preferably in relation to blockchain technology.
- Knowledge in blockchain technology.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills.
- Self-starter and extremely hands on in the management of projects.
- Must have implemented large tech projects.
- Demonstrated interaction and working with all levels of management.
- Ability to provide leadership to business and tech teams and collaborate with product owners and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Able to drive multiple projects at the same time.
- Ph.D. in Computing or related fields is a plus.
- Proficiency in Slack, Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, JIRA and Confluence.
- Balanced business/technical background.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
Email to email@example.com with your CV and portfolio.