Hosted by the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
SBIP is looking to hire an assistant manager who will be responsible for the daily administrative activities of SBIP, including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, processing claims and overseeing the implementation of events and activities.
- Schedule meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Manage the SBIP grant, including processing claims.
- Prepare annual reports.
- Work with the HR department on hiring new staff.
- Organize and deliver events and activities, including but not limited to workshops, hackathons, networking sessions as need be, to increase the visibility of SBIP and blockchain adoption in Singapore.
- Brainstorm and deliver event ideas and formats to effectively engage the target audience in order to achieve desired KPIs and outcomes.
- Manage event budget and procurement from start to end.
- Liaise effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders in the organizing of such events and activities to achieve desired KPIs and outcomes.
- Oversee the organization of events and activities from design, layout, programming, procurement, logistics, liaising with vendors to event day execution such as staffing, registration, publicity materials.
- Ensure smooth operations of events and activities.
- Responsible for daily administrative duties for the SBIP as assigned.
- Undertake any other ad hoc related duties as assigned.
- Effective communicator, able to work with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- A degree in marketing or event management or hospitality preferred, with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Creative, able to conceptualize and design events and activities that are targeted, in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Able to think quickly on your feet and adapt to finding alternative solutions.
- If required, be able to work occasionally on weekends and after office hours on weekdays.
Apply with your CV and portfolio at this link.
|Employment type||Full time|
|Date posted||26 August 2021|
|Apply by||30 September 2021|