Hosted by the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
SBIP is looking for full-time back-end software engineers to build, develop and implement server-side applications for blockchain systems and platforms.
- Design and build scalable and reliable server services.
- Work with front-end engineers to provide API endpoints.
- Work with researchers to implement and develop parallel and distributed systems.
- Develop large and distributed systems for storage, blockchain, and system-level frameworks.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Good knowledge of at least one of these languages, Python, Go, Java, C/C++.
- Good experience with API design and implementation (REST, RPC, Graphql).
- Experience with system performance evaluation, analysis, and optimization.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience with computer architectures and operating systems.
- Good experience with containers and container management systems.
- Passionate about blockchain technology.
Apply with your CV and portfolio at this link.
|Employment type||Full time|
|Date posted||13 January 2021|
|Apply by||13 April 2021|