Hosted by the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
SBIP is looking for full-time front-end developers to design, develop and implement web applications for blockchain system and platforms.
- Design and build modern and user-friendly front-end interfaces.
- Develop interactive and scalable web applications.
- Develop web-based dashboard for editing and managing blockchain platform.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Knowledge of human-computer interaction principles and design.
- Basic experience with API design and implementation (REST, RPC, Graphql).
- Passionate about blockchain technology.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.