Hosted by the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
SBIP is looking to hire a blockchain chief architect to work with our on-boarded enterprise customers and lead the development and design of blockchain and distributed ledger solutions. The blockchain chief architect will also work closely with the research assistant professors to integrate the latest research projects into SBIP services.
- Lead the blockchain consultation team and guide the blockchain advisory for our customers.
- Bring together our various cutting-edge research solutions and technologies for business solutions.
- Educate, train, design, and build end-to-end blockchain solutions for a diverse set of customers.
- Formulate and execute strategies to apply and innovate blockchain technology.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience developing smart contracts and distributed ledgers and other decentralized applications.
- Strong background in working with service-oriented architectures and distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge in languages like Go, C/C++, and Java.
- Experience working with blockchain frameworks.
- Strong theoretical understanding of parallel and distributed algorithms, asynchronous architectures, concurrency, and strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms complexity analysis.
Email to email@example.com with your CV and portfolio.