Hosted by the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
SBIP is looking to hire a blockchain consultant to manage and offer consultation services for SBIP programme members.
- Work with clients and partner businesses to understand application requirements and challenges, followed by proposing solutions based on SBIP blockchain technologies.
- Work with clients and partner business to analyse existing blockchain applications and propose optimizations based on SBIP technologies.
- Help in implementing and troubleshooting blockchain applications for SBIP partners, including platform-level and smart contract-level code.
- Stay up-to-date with new blockchain frameworks and trends.
- At least 5 years experience as technology consultant with at least 2 years experience as blockchain consultant.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology, including both public chains (Ethereum) and private chains (Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, R3 Corda).
- Experience in writing smart contracts.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and networking.
- Coding experience in Go, Java, node.js, Solidity, C/C++.
- Proficiency in Linux-based operating systems, including command line interface usage and scripting.
- Excellent communication skills.
Email to email@example.com with your CV and portfolio.