Hosted by the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
As part of the SBIP, the candidate will oversee business development by working closely with businesses, to understand their data and information sharing needs, in order to build collaborations. This candidate will be the key contact point for internal and external stakeholders, including business and tech communities, government stakeholders. Proactive hunter instinct with initiative and good follow-up, as well as working knowledge of blockchain and/or business technology is a must.
- Develop a deep understanding of blockchain technology and its application to solve business needs.
- Identify key industry verticals and develop strong relationships with industry partners, government stakeholders and businesses to expand adoption of blockchain technology.
- Utilise networking and prospecting skills to generate leads and identify strategic collaborations and opportunities.
- Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, manage contract negotiations and develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Work closely with internal team to coordinate resources in the management of key business accounts, including business development, tech team, events and marketing, in a way such that resources are put together to meet performance objectives.
- Be the key contact person to customers, collaboration partners, internal teams.
- Be familiar with product and support offerings, working to understand customers need and providing service solutions.
- Preparation and execution of strategic account plans, status reports, forecasting and quota attainment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 3~4 years experience in technical sales and business development.
- Able to meet targets, a hunter who is proactive in generating new business and expanding footprint for blockchain adoption.
- Experience articulating complex solutions to decision makers and executives.
- Proven ability to grow revenue and manage accounts.
- Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills to work with different groups of stakeholders.
- Ability to translate complex information into presentation pack for communications to all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Details oriented, ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred, or experience in selling IT products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in blockchain technology is an added advantage.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.