Hosted by the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
The candidate is responsible for end-to-end implementation of events and activities from planning to execution, in order to increase the profile of SBIP and blockchain adoption in Singapore. Besides events management, the candidate is also responsible for day-to-day administrative duties for SBIP.
- Organise and deliver events and activities, including but not limited to workshops, hackathons, networking sessions as need be, to increase the visibility of SBIP and blockchain adoption in Singapore.
- Brainstorm and deliver event ideas and formats to effectively engage target audience in order to achieve desired KPIs and outcomes.
- Manage event budget and procurement from start to end.
- Liaise effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders in the organising of such events and activities to achieve desired KPIs and outcomes.
- Oversee the organisation of events and activities from design, layout, programming, procurement, logistics, liaising with vendors to event day execution such as staffing, registration, publicity materials.
- Ensure smooth operations of events and activities.
- Oversee the production of publicity and marketing materials for events and activities as required.
- Responsible for daily administrative duties for the SBIP as assigned.
- Undertake any other ad hoc related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A degree in marketing or event management or hospitality preferred, with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Effective communicator, able to work with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Creative, able to conceptualise and design events and activities that are targeted, in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Able to think quickly on your feet and adept at finding alternative solutions.
- If required, be able to work occasionally on weekends and after office hours on weekdays.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.