School of Computing at National University of Singapore is looking for research fellows to join the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP). SBIP aims to build a collaborative and nationwide technical community, with the mission to advance blockchain technologies for businesses to be more competitive in the new digital economy.
- Conduct research in the area of blockchains, distributed systems and protocols, databases, data processing.
- Work with the Research Assistant Professors to articulate blockchain research projects.
- Manage and work with the Research Assistants on blockchain research projects.
- Work with the SBIP technical team to integrate the research outcome into business-ready products and services.
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science with focus on distributed systems or databases, preferably with focus on blockchain.
- Publications in top-tier conferences and journals.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C/C++, Java, Python, Go, node.js.
- Proficiency in Linux-based OS command-line interface and scripting.
- Knowledge of database principles, networking, containers, virtual machines.
Email to email@example.com with your CV.